Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's real... look it up Mission Statement



Welcome to my new blog. In my travels, there are some things I read and hear that are just absolutely too unbelievable to just keep to myself. Granted, many of the things that I do encounter are things I read in magazines and hear in podcasts and other media. However, I'm going to assume that many of the people reading this blog do not read the magazines or listen to the things I listen to. Therefore, I felt this was the best way to reach a large amount of people in a short amount of time. I will set up a subscribe link which would be your best bet to get my daily (or at least "regular") blurbs about what I felt I had to share with the world. Many of these items will be pretty unbelievable... and while I can't do a full investigation, I will do my part to provide you with the information and links I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment